J.D., University of Illinois College of Law, 2012
- cum laude
A.B., Harvard University, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Jungmin Lee is an associate at Eimer Stahl LLP. His practice focuses on antitrust, products liability, toxic tort, consumer class actions, environmental litigation, and other complex civil and criminal matters. Jungmin has represented Fortune 500 clients in federal and state courts.
Before joining the firm, Jungmin served as a federal prosecutor in the Southern District of Illinois, where he worked in both the criminal and civil divisions of the U.S. Attorney’s Office. As a Special Assistant United States Attorney and a member of the Organized Crime and Drug Enforcement Task Force, he prosecuted numerous complex narcotics, conspiracy, money-laundering, firearms, counterfeiting and trafficking cases. In these roles, he successfully tried several cases to verdict in federal court and briefed and argued several appeals before the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Prior to attending law school, Jungmin taught English at a high school in Incheon, South Korea.
- In re Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litigation, Northern District of California, MDL No. 2420: Direct and indirect class and direct action antitrust lawsuits concerning alleged price fixing of lithium ion battery cells and lithium ion batteries.
- In re Optical Disk Drive Products Antitrust Litigation, Northern District of California, MDL No. 2143: Direct and indirect class and direct action antitrust lawsuits concerning alleged price fixing of optical disk drives.
- Representing an oil refiner in a federal multidistrict litigation in New York involving active cases from California, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and Pennsylvania, in which State and water provider plaintiffs have asserted common law and statutory claims for environmental remediation costs and natural resource damages due to alleged contamination of groundwater by a gasoline blending agent known as MTBE.
- Class Actions and Multidistrict Litigation
- Commercial/Contract Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Counseling and Compliance
- Criminal Actions and Government Investigations
- Criminal Actions and Government Investigations / Antitrust
- Environmental, Products Liability and Toxic Torts
- Individual and Class Civil Litigation
- Internal Investigations and Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions