Best Lawyers names Nate Eimer as Chicago’s best antitrust lawyer for 2011.
Best Lawyers has named Nathan P. Eimer as the “Chicago Best Lawyers Antitrust Lawyer of the Year” for 2011. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.”
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 17th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2011) is based on more than 3.1 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
The lawyers being honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in our surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity.
Clients had the following to say about Nate Eimer:
- "Nathan Eimer is very knowledgeable and responsive. He is coolheaded and practical. He makes the complicated seem simple and is pleasant to work with."
- "Nate is a very effective lawyer. He is very experienced and knowledgeable. He is easy to work with and gets great results."
- "I have worked with Nate Eimer of Eimer Stahl for over 20 years, and have relied on his judgment and abilities to handle our most challenging and important cases. He is an exceptional communicator. He has the ability to break down complex issues in a rational manner to achieve favorable results. He works well with clients and understands their concerns, including their concerns over legal costs. If you have Nate Eimer as your legal counsel, it allows your in-house counsel to sleep better at night knowing that your legal needs are being well handled. He is the best attorney with whom I have worked in my 36 years of practicing law."
- "Nate is a seasoned expert with a temperament that calms his clients, and he provides a full assessment of the expected paths matters can take."
- "Nate consistently does what is necessary and more for his clients."