With the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we know many of our clients are being forced to change their priorities and modify their ways of business. We remain committed to providing uninterrupted service to all of our clients during this time. We have implemented sophisticated, secure technology using a custom IT infrastructure to enable our attorneys and support staff to provide seamless service and representation from anywhere.
We created this resource page to help you evaluate and plan for the potential impacts on your business. We will continue to stay informed and follow the guidance and rules set forth by federal, state and local authorities at the recommendation of the CDC and WHO.
- Eimer Stahl Insights COVID-19 Related Articles
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Executive Orders by State
- United States Department of Labor
- Coronavirus Guidelines for America
- Cyber Security and Infrastructure Agency (CISA)
- United States Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission Joint Statement on Antitrust Issues Amidst COVID-19