- Amy Coney Barrett, U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit (2017 - 2018)
J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 2016, with honors
- Articles Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
M.B.A., Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, 2016
B.S., University of Dayton, 2008, with honors
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
John Adams is a stakeholder at Eimer Stahl in the firm’s Chicago and Madison offices. He focuses his practice on appellate and complex litigation in a variety of areas, including antitrust, constitutional law, corporate law, federal jurisdiction, securities, and white collar. His experience reflects representing clients in a diverse range of industries such as energy, financial, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications, transportation, insurance, and academic.
Prior to joining Eimer Stahl, John worked as an associate in the appellate and white collar groups of an AmLaw 25 firm. He also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Amy Coney Barrett of the United States Courts of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Before his legal career, John, a decorated veteran, served as an infantry officer in the United States Marine Corps.