- Staff Law Clerk, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
J.D., Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 2015
- Cum Laude
- Executive Editor, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology
B.A., DePaul University, 2012
- Summa Cum Laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Sarah is an associate at Eimer Stahl LLP. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and consumer class actions. Before joining the firm, Sarah served as a staff law clerk in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, where she assisted all of the judges on the court in drafting opinions, orders, and resolving motions.
During law school, Sarah externed for the Honorable Joan Humphrey Lefkow of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She also externed for the Federal Defender Program, where she was awarded the Board of Directors’ Special Recognition Award, an award given to one intern per year for outstanding work. While at Northwestern, Sarah was involved in the Bluhm Legal Clinic’s Center for Criminal Defense and served as an Executive Editor of the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology.