- March 18, 2019
- Lisa Meyer Featured in Chicago Lawyer Magazine for Pro Bono Work with the Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil RightsFebruary 2019
- January 7, 2019
- December 5, 2018
- November 2, 2018
- September 18, 2018
- August 2018
- July 31, 2018
- June 2018
- May 31, 2018
- March 2018
- Nate Eimer and Lisa Meyer named by Law360 as top "Legal Lions" for their January 3, 2018 victory in the Third Circuit in Crystallex International Corp. v. Petroleos de Venezuela, S.A., et al.January 4, 2018
- Best Lawyers in America
Best Lawyers has named Nate Eimer as the "Chicago Best Lawyers Antitrust Lawyer of the Year" for 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2018.
- Chambers USA
- Chambers & Partners 2013
Nate Eimer and David Stahl hailed as leaders in their fields.
- Law360 ranks Eimer Stahl the 7th Best Law Firm in the U.S. for Female Attorneys and 9th Best for Female Partners in 2016Law360
- The BTI Consulting Group
- Chambers 2015 lauds Eimer Stahl’s Antitrust and Energy Practices: "The firm is very sophisticated, knowledgeable and talented."
- Leading Lawyers, 2014 & 2015
- U.S. News & World Report
Eimer Stahl receives Tier 1 rankings in Chicago for Antitrust Law, Commercial Litigation, and Litigation-Antitrust.
- The BTI Consulting Group
- Eimer Stahl contributes to the Chicago Bar Foundation's record setting 2015 Investing in Justice CampaignChicago Bar Foundation
- Law360, March 10, 2015
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Lawyers, 2014
- Global Competition Review 2013
Eimer Stahl announced last week the addition of four lawyers from Edwards Wildman Palmer: partners Michael McCluggage and Brent Austin, counsel John Street and associate John Seber.
- Chambers & Partners, January 9, 2012
Praise for our energy practice; David Stahl hailed as "top litigator"; Nate Eimer honored as antitrust "star."
- Illinois Supreme Court Press Release, June 8, 2011
The Committee is charged with developing and implementing user-friendly, efficient, and cost-effective e-business applications in the Illinois Court System.
- Chambers & Partners, February 1, 2011
Eimer Stahl recommended for handling antitrust matters and celebrated for its concentrated litigation expertise; Nate Eimer and David Stahl recognized in Antitrust and Energy & Natural Resources fields.
- The BTI Consulting Group
Eimer Stahl is pleased to announce that it has been named one of just 30 top-performing law firms in the area of client service by BTI.
- The Legal Aid Bureau of Metropolitan Family Services, October 1, 2010
The award honors a Chicago lawyer or law firm displaying a strong commitment to the fundamental principles of equal protection and equal justice.
- Leading Lawyers - Business Edition, June 1, 2010
Three Eimer Stahl partners honored: Nate Eimer (Antitrust), David Stahl (Public Utilities Law: Gas/Water/Electric), and Pam Hanebutt (Environmental and Toxic Torts Defense).
- The BTI Consulting Group, January 1, 2010
A client calls Nate Eimer "one of the most outstanding attorneys in the U.S."
- Chambers & Partners, January 1, 2010
Nate Eimer recognized for his work in antitrust, David Stahl recognized for his work with public utilities.
- Chambers & Partners, December 1, 2009
Eimer Stahl is dedicated to providing top quality legal services with exceptional client service, a hallmark of the firm's operating philosophy and principles.
- Eimer Stahl leads Chicago law firms in contributing to the Chicago Bar Foundation's Investing in Justice CampaignThe Chicago Bar Foundation, November 16, 2009
The campaign supports our community's pro bono and legal aid organizations.
- September 30, 2009
Eimer Stahl successfully represented ComEd in both the trial and appellate courts.
- The BTI Consulting Group, Inc, August 15, 2009
Nate Eimer named to the 2009 BTI Client Service All-Star Team.
- April 5, 2009
Eimer Stahl is one of only four law firms receiving this recognition.
- The American Lawyer, January 1, 2009
The American Lawyer's 2009 Litigation Boutique of the Year issue praises Eimer Stahl for its relationships with its clients.
- Chambers & Partners, November 2008
Eimer Stahl described as "an 'impressive and active' practice staffed with ‘lawyers of a very high caliber.'"
- Who's Who Legal, October 2008
Nate Eimer nominated by peers as one of Illinois' leading practitioners in the field of competition law.
- The Legal Media Group and International Financial Law Review, September 2008
Nate Eimer named as a top legal specialist in the field of competition and antitrust law.
- Who's Who Legal, August 2008
Nate Eimer nominated by peers three years in a row as one of the world's leading practitioners in the field of competition law.
- Texas Lawyer and Lynne Marek, The National Law Journal, July 1, 2008
Eimer Stahl, a Chicago-based litigation boutique, is the latest firm to set up an outpost in Houston.
- Eimer Stahl successfully defends Kimberly-Clark Worldwide against $57 million lawsuit in front of Washington State juryMay 30, 2008
Eimer Stahl attorneys David Stahl and Jon Wier tried the case, resulting in a unanimous verdict for Kimberly-Clark.
- Practical Law Company, February 2008
Nate Eimer identified as experienced counsel in the competition/anti-trust practice area.
- Chicago Lawyer, February 2008
In an article discussing law firm culture in Chicago, Nate Eimer and David Stahl describe what distinguishes Eimer Stahl from other firms, including a focus on client service by partners and associates, and an associate compensation system based on work quality, not quantity.
- Eimer Stahl joins the Chicago Bar Foundation's Pro Bono and Legal Aid Leadership Circle as Charter MemberThe Chicago Bar Foundation, News Release, February 1, 2008
Eimer Stahl is the first firm of more than 20 to sign on as a member of the Leadership Circle. Leadership Circle members have committed to support pro bono and legal aid through donating funds, encouraging their attorneys to complete at least 35 hours of pro bono work each year, and otherwise supporting pro bono and legal aid work.
- Chambers & Partners, December 2007
Eimer Stahl described as a "go-to firm strictly for litigation, with a strong emphasis on antitrust and trade regulation matters." Nate Eimer is "great on strategy and analysis [and] the broad-base antitrust lawyer we all aspire to be." David Stahl also featured as a top antitrust lawyer in Illinois.