Eimer Stahl specializes in complex commercial litigation and counseling across diverse subject matters. Headquartered in Chicago, our attorneys handle high profile litigation matters in state and federal courts across the country. These matters have included class actions and multidistrict litigations, as well as grand jury and related investigations. While Eimer Stahl is often identified as an antitrust litigation firm, our lawyers devote substantial parts of their practices to litigation in other substantive areas.
Complex Litigation Practice Areas
- Class Actions and Multidistrict Litigation
- Commercial/Contract Litigation
- Consumer Fraud
- Criminal Actions and Government Investigations
- Environmental, Products Liability and Toxic Torts
- Internal Investigations and Corporate Governance
- Securities and Banking Litigation
- Trademark, False Advertising and Franchisor Litigation
Eimer Stahl’s Complex Litigation practice has been recognized by Chambers USA, U.S. News & World Report, and Leading Lawyers.
- Brent Austin, Lisa Cipriano, Nate Eimer, Pam Hanebutt, Vanessa Jacobsen, James Joseph, Mike McCluggage, Lisa Meyer, Scott Solberg, and David Stahl were recognized as Illinois Leading Lawyers for Commercial Litigation in 2017. Dan Birk was also recognized as a 2017 Emerging Lawyer.
U.S. News & World Report - Best Lawyers
- U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" ranks the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice among the best in Chicago.
- Scott Solberg and David Stahl were both selected as 2018 Best Lawyers in Chicago for Commercial Litigation.
Chambers & Partners
Eimer Stahl has been top-ranked by Chambers USA since 2003, earning high praise for its Complex Litigation practice:
- "A respected boutique firm dedicated to complex litigation" (2014)
- Chambers USA ranks Eimer Stahl LLP and partners Nate Eimer and Mike McCluggage as leading antitrust lawyers in Chicago (2014)
- ". . .celebrated for its concentrated litigation experience" (2011)
- "This compact litigation boutique continues to punch above its weight" (2013)
- "A high-quality litigation boutique" (2003)
- ". . .highly recommended for trial work, including class actions" (2010)
- "David Stahl can really try cases; he is extremely smart and adept in court" (2006)
- "Eimer Stahl has established itself as a go-to firm strictly for litigation" (2007)