Eimer Stahl serves as arbitration counsel to leading companies in their biggest matters. We have experience in the major forums, including the ICC, ICDR, and LCIA, where we leverage our deep experience in complex commercial litigation to deliver wins for our clients.
- Representation of chemical company in series of disputes in ICC and ICDR over commercial agreements for sites in Germany, the Netherlands, and the U.S. Gulf Coast.
- ICC arbitration in Hong Kong of alleged breach of licensing agreement related to lithium ion battery technology.
- Representation of refiner in LCIA arbitration brought by an Aruban subsidiary of a Venezuelan engineering, procurement, and construction company for alleged breach of contract.
- Representation of American refiner against Norwegian shipper under London Maritime Arbitrators Association rules in connection with hostile foreign government’s action towards cargo.
- Representation of American shareholder against German partner in ad hoc contractual arbitration arising from joint venture business issues.
- Representation of American cement producer against subsidiary of Canadian manufacturer in dispute over proprietary raw material supply in an AAA arbitration.