Eimer Stahl focuses a great deal of it's practice to complex commercial litigation and counseling across diverse subject matters. Our attorneys handle high profile litigation matters in state and federal courts across the country. These matters have included class actions and multidistrict litigations, as well as grand jury and related investigations. While Eimer Stahl is often identified as an antitrust litigation firm, our lawyers devote substantial parts of their practices to litigation in other substantive areas.
Eimer Stahl’s Complex Litigation practice has been recognized by Chambers USA, U.S. News & World Report, and Leading Lawyers.
- Brent Austin, Nate Eimer, Pam Hanebutt, Vanessa Jacobsen, James Joseph, Mike McCluggage, Lisa Meyer, Scott Solberg, and David Stahl were recognized as Illinois Leading Lawyers for Commercial Litigation in 2017. Dan Birk was also recognized as a 2017 Emerging Lawyer.
U.S. News & World Report - Best Lawyers
- U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" ranks the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice among the best in Chicago.
- Scott Solberg and David Stahl were both selected as 2018 Best Lawyers in Chicago for Commercial Litigation.
Chambers & Partners
Eimer Stahl has been top-ranked by Chambers USA since 2003, earning high praise for its Complex Litigation practice:
- ". . .they are probably the best partner that we have...they really do an outstanding job." (2018)
- "A respected boutique firm dedicated to complex litigation" (2014)
- "high-class, sophisticated litigation." (2019)
- ". . .an excellent Chicago-based litigation boutique firm with strong lawyers and a good practice." (2018)
- ". . .celebrated for its concentrated litigation experience" (2011)
- "This compact litigation boutique continues to punch above its weight" (2013)
- ". . .highly recommended for trial work, including class actions" (2010)
- "Eimer Stahl has established itself as a go-to firm strictly for litigation" (2007)