Stuart F. Primack is a staff attorney at Eimer Stahl. He focuses his practice on the litigation of commercial disputes, breach of contract and tort claims. Stuart also has experience in post-judgment enforcement and collection actions and has represented several large life, health and disability insurers and administrators, fiduciaries, employers, self-insured benefit plans and financial services companies in ERISA-governed disputes. Stuart has litigated matters in state and federal courts, at the appellate levels, before arbitrators and mediators and other tribunals throughout the country.
Prior to Eimer Stahl, Stuart was a senior associate at a Chicago-based litigation firm where he represented clients in the insurance and financial services industries.
Represented a national health insurance company in a claim brought by a nonprofit hospital alleging over $40 million in systematic overpayments. A Cook County, Illinois, jury returned a unanimous defense verdict after one-hour of deliberation.
Represented a commercial real estate lender in the post-judgment enforcement and the collection of a multimillion-dollar judgment.
Represented a manufacturer of a custom conveyor belt system in a breach of warranty and product defect claim.
Represented an insurance company in a regulatory claim by a state insurance department and a simultaneous commercial litigation/class action claim.
Obtained summary judgment for a long-term disability insurance carrier in a breach of contract claim brought by an individual seeking benefits.
Routinely represented short and long-term disability insurance companies and welfare benefit plan sponsors in ERISA-governed claims.
J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2001
B.A., University of Illinois, 1997
- Illinois, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, 2010
- U.S. District Court, for the Southern District of Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court, for the Eastern District of Michigan, 2012
- U.S. District Court, for the Western District of Michigan, 2018