Eimer Stahl is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers has recognized ten of our attorneys in its 2023 rankings, including Mike McCluggage, named “Lawyer of the Year” in Litigation—Antitrust (Chicago). Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review, resulting in a consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice areas.
The Best Lawyers in America
- Nathan P. Eimer – Antitrust Law and Litigation-Antitrust
- Michael L. McCluggage – Antitrust Law and Litigation-Antitrust
- “Lawyer of the Year” in Litigation-Antitrust (Chicago), based on notable voting averages received during the peer review assessments, reflecting the high level of respect he has earned among his peers for his abilities, professionalism, and integrity.
- Lisa S. Meyer – Commercial Litigation
- Scott C. Solberg – Commercial Litigation
- David M. Stahl – Antitrust Law, Commercial Litigation, Energy Law, Utilities Law
Best Lawyers also recognizes attorneys who have been in private practice for less than 10 years. Like traditional Best Lawyers awards, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition is based entirely on peer review.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America
- John Adams – Commercial Litigation
- Brian Chang – Commercial Litigation
- Jacob M. Hamann – Commercial Litigation
- Benjamin E. Waldin – Commercial Litigation
San Jose, CA
- Robert E. Dunn – Appellate Practice and Litigation-Securities